To capture a source that is not part of a database, use the Capture option on the EndNote Online Toolbar or the Capture Reference bookmarklet.
- If you have not already done do, install the browser toolbar.*
- When viewing a web page, click the Capture button on the EndNote Online Toolbar or Capture Reference bookmarklet.
- You may be prompted to log into EndNote Online.
- A Capture New Reference window will open.
- Finish filling out the form (as needed) such as selecting source type and a source group.
- Click the Save button.
*More information about installing the toolbar or bookmarklet can be found on the Capture Help Page.