Several databases offer the option to export directly into EndNote Online.
- Search for and select/mark sources within the chosen database
- From the selected/marked list, choose the export option
- Then choose the 'Export to EndNote Online' option
- EndNote Online will be launched and you will be prompted to log in
- Once you log in, the sources will automatically import
- Navigate to My References and add the Unfiled References to a designated group
No direct export option? Try exporting an RIS/tab-limited file.