Do you prefer to use Zotero to capture web content and prefer to use EndNote Online to manage sources and create bibliographies? You can use both.
Getting Zotero information into EndNote Online:
- Choose the Export option within Zotero after capturing the desired web content.
- Select RIS as the export type.
- Save the file to your computer.
- Log into EndNote Online and select Import Reference from the Collect Tab.
- Use the Browse... button to find and select the RIS file you just saved.
- Select Refman RIS as the Import Option.
- Then select the source group you want to import the sources into.
- Click the Import button.
More information about Zotero is available at http://www.zotero.org/.