Exporting References from Joanna Briggs EBP Database
1. Conduct your search in the Joanna Briggs Institute EBP Database.
2. Check the box next to the records you wish to export.
3. Click on Export in the white toolbar above your list of search results.
4. Select RIS from the dropdown menu. Use Select Fields to Display to choose the citation or the citation and abstract. Make sure that the only option checked under the Include menu is Include URL.
5. Click on Export Citation(s).
6. Save the file on your computer or locate it in the downloads folder.
7. Log into your RefWorks account.
8. In RefWorks, click on References in the toolbar and select Import.
9. Under Import Filter/Data Source select RIS Format and under Database select RIS Format.
10. Click Choose File. Then, locate and select the file you saved or find it in your downloads folder.
11. Click Import. Your references will appear in the Last Imported folder.
12. Move the references from Last Imported to an existing or new folder.