Note: RefWorks Legacy works best in FireFox (Windows & Mac) and Safari (Mac)
Creating a Bibliography
1. Click the Create Bibliography button near the top of the screen.
2. Select the output style you want to use under Output Style.
3. Under Format Bibliography From a List of References choose the file type you want to create.
4. Under References to Include choose a folder or all references.
5. Click the Create Bibliography button and a bibliography will be created in your chosen output style.
You need to have the Write-N-Cite plug-in installed on MS Word. Visit our instructions page for more information.