The following titles are available as E-Books through Milner Library.
1) When Money Dies: the nightmare of deficit spending, devaluation, and hyperinflation in Weimar Germany by Adam Fergusson. 
2) Salvation Through Spinoza: a study of Jewish culture in Weimar Germany by David J. Wertheim. 
3) German Reparations, 1919-1932: a historical survey by Leonard Gomes. 
4) by Eric Ehrenreich .
Chapter 3 is on the Spread of Racial Eugenics in Weimar.
5) Monarchism in the Weimar Republic by Walter H. Kaufmann. 
6) The Organization of Industrial Relations in the Weimar Republic by Nathan Reich. 
7) Justice Imperiled: the anti-Nazi lawyer Max Hirschberg in Weimar, Germany by Douglas G. Morris. 
8) Germany's Foreign Policy: speeches by Count Brockdorff-Rantzau delivered at the German National Constitutional Convention at Weimar .
9) The Challenge of Modernity: German social and cultural studies, 1890-1960 by Adelheid von Saldern. .
Chapters 2, 6, and 9 are in Weimar.
10) The History of Social Law in Germany by Michael Stolleis. .
Part V is on the Weimar Republic.
11) Weimar Thought: a contested legacy edited by Peter E. Gordon and John P. McCormick. .
12) Max Pechstein: the rise and fall of Expressionism by Bernhard Fulda and Aya Soika. .
Chapter 4 is on the Weimar years.
13) Mass Education and the Limits of State Building, c. 1870-1930 edited by Laurence Brockliss and Nicola Sheldon. .
Part II - Chapter 4 is on Germany and Weimar.
14) Borrowing Constitutional Designs: constitutional law in Weimar Germany and the French Fifth Republic by Cindy Skach. .
15) .. translated by Ben Fowkes. .
19) by Bradley Naranch and Geoff Eley, editors. .
20) by Martin Kitchen. .
Chapter 11 is on the Weimar Republic.
24) Weimar Culture Revisited by John Williams, .
25) Film Front Weimar: representations of the First World War in German films of the Weimar period, 1919-1933 by Bernadette Kester .
26) The Jazz Republic: music, race and American culture in Weimar Germany by Jonathan Wipplinger .
27) The Chatter of the Visible: montage and narrative in Weimar Germany by Patrizia McBride .
28) Alfred Weber and the Crisis of Culture, 1890-1933 by Colin Loader .
Part II is on the Weimar Republic.
29) Crime and Criminal Justice in Modern Germany by Richard Wetzell .
Parts II and III are on Weimar penal reform and the courts.
30) Inventing the Criminal: a history of German Criminology, 1880-1945 by Richard Wetzell .
Chapters 4 and 5 are on the Weimar era.
31) Performing the Nation in Interwar Germany: sport, spectacle and political symbolism, 1926-1936 by Nadine Rossol .
32) Max Schmeling and the making of a national hero in Twentieth Century Germany by Jon Hughes .
Chapters 2 and 3 are on his early career in the Weimar era.
33) Queer Identities and Politics in Germany: a history, 1880 - 1945 by Clayton Whisnant .
Chapter 5 is on the Weimar era.
34) Origins of the German Welfare State: social policy in Germany to 1945 by Michael Stolleis .
Chapter 5 is on the Weimar Republic.