What is Interlibrary Loan?
Interlibrary Loan (ILL) is a different account than your Milner / I-Share Account. It allows you to:
- request full text articles when Milner doesn't have them
- request books that aren't in Milner or I-Share
Accessing Your Interlibrary Loan Account
Use the website below to access your account using the provided steps.
- Click Library Accounts on the Library's home page (scroll to the middle)
- Click the Access your Interlibrary Loan account button
- Login with your ULID and Password (Central Login)