Do you have your Redbird ID Card? The office is in Bone Student Center, right off the plaza (across from Milner Library)
- The Using your Redbird Card page provides information about adding money to your University accounts and where it is accepted
- Use it to access Campus Recreation.
- Your Redbird card allows you to commute for free using Connect Transit.
Central Login - the username (ULID) and password used to log into most protected sites within the University such as My IllinoisState, email, ReggieNet, Microsoft 365, and Milner Library.
ULID = University Login Identification. Your login username; derived from your full name. It is the portion of your Illinois State e-mail address before the @ symbol.
UID = is unique nine-digit identifier assigned to each student by the university, not related to your Social Security Number. It is on your Redbird Card and also in My ISU information
- Tech Zone helps with aggravating computers
- Located in Bone Student Center--just off the Plaza (across from Milner Library) at the end of hall.
- You can also purchase, at student discount, computers, some supplies
- Who doesn't love and use Google and all the offerings however, ISU provides the full suite of Office 365.
- Find it after you log-in to MY ISU (top right of all ISU webpages-
- Milner Library
Library (Not boring)
- Yes, you really can eat in the library just don't leave a mess on the materials or the tables.
- You have your very own librarian! Find yours! (search by subject or specific discipline).
- You have your own Graduate Services section within the library
- There are 2 types of library accounts--you will need both.
- iShare--has its own login and password
- For almost all academic libraries within the State of Illinois
- ILL or InterLibrary Loan (uses your usual ISU login or ULID and password)
- Mostly for libraries outside the State of Illinois
- Requesting articles too!
- As a Graduate Student, you are granted longer borrowing time privileges
- The Library is often open until 0300 (3 AM)
- Spaces--where things are, where to study, maps of the library
- Where are those spaces? Here is a map
- Library Lingo--what are these people talking about!
- Includes translations of common terms