RefWorks is an online research management tool designed to help researchers (at all levels) easily gather, organize, store, share, and cite sources.
Log into RefWorks | Create an Account
Reasons to use RefWorks
- Keep all of your sources in one place and arranged by project.
- Access your sources anywhere and anytime (as long as you have internet access).
- Use the Cite-n-Write plugin to insert in-text citations and create your works cited page.
- Create bibliographies on the fly.
- Share sources during a group project or collaborative research project.
- Use one of the many journal templates to format and cite your articles to the journal's specifications.
Please note: At this time, Write-n-Cite does not work with the cloud-based Office 365 version of Word. (2/2/16)