This Chemistry guide can help you with getting started with the research process, identifying databases specific to the Chemistry field, learning techniques for finding subject specific sources, and finding links to a course specific guides. On this guide you will find several pages with information that you may find useful in your research and studies.
- Home: On this page will find information on the structure of the guide and where to find various kinds of information within this guide.
- Recommended Resources: On these pages you will find links to databases and other resources that you will find useful to your research and studies in Chemistry.
- How to: On these pages you will find assistance in learning how to begin your research, search for resources, evaluating those sources, and how to cite your sources and format your writing.
- Style Guides: On these pages you will find sources to help you format and cite your research in the expected manner.
- Chemical & Physical Properties: On this page you will find a collection of periodic tables and data sets that contain information about the various substances you may encounter in your research.
- Reactions & Syntheses: On this page you will find resources describing the kinds of interactions that can be expected from various substances and what those interactions would then produce.
- Other Resources: On this page you will find links to information about relevant Chemistry standards and certifications that will help you prepare for your career.