Staying up-to-date is a challenge for all of us. This guide can help you with common issues we all face with our teaching and research efforts.
Have you ever found yourself asking or thinking:
- I think a student is plagiarizing, what should I do?
- Am I violating copyright? What about fair use?
- Does the Library have a subject specialist or liaison in my area?
- Milner doesn't have what I need, how do I get it?
- How is Milner organized?
- Does the Library provide access to online content?
- How do I keep up with what is being published in my field?
- What special tools are available to keep content organzied?