In this section you will find examples for formatting references and in-text citations.
- Formatting Basics - gives a quick overview on how to format most references and in-text citations
- Books - provides a examples for a variety of books, including ebooks, ranging from one author to multiple authors
- Articles - gives examples for various articles ranging from scholarly to magazine to newspaper and includes both print and electronic versions
- Web & Social Media - has examples for common social media formats like Facebook and Twitter as well as various types of web pages including blogs.
- Other Source Types - this section includes examples for reports, government documents, and 10-k/8-k reports along with interviews, encyclopedia entries, theses/dissertations, and other non-traditional source types.